APPLYING TO UNIKL BUSINESS SCHOOL IS EASY!
UniKL Business School offers programs in the area of Business and Management with emphasis on entrepreneurship. The aim of the programs is to prepare students to think analytically and strategically to be successful in any business venture. The program also focuses on business management strategies which encourage students to be innovative and creative. Graduates of the program have the option to start their own businesses or be recruited by organizations that strive for continuous development.
You can apply to study at UniKL Business School by completing the online application form below. Before applying for the program, please ensure that you have all the details you need about the program.
Bachelor in Accounting
- Pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C+ (GP 2.33) in any two subjects, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM; OR
- Pass in Diploma (MQF level 4) in Accounting or related fields or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM; OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM; OR
- Pass in International Baccalaureate (IB) with at least 24 points; OR
- Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government; AND
- a band 2 in MUET.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Islamic Finance
- Pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.00) in any two subjects, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in Mathematics at SPM; OR
- Matriculation/Foundation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00, and pass in Mathematics at SPM.
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or with a minimum Grade C in 2 subjects and a pass in Mathematics and pass in English at SPM; OR
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid and a pass in Mathematics and English at SPM; OR
- Pass Foundation/Matriculation from an institute recognized by the Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Equivalent qualification with Diploma or Advance Diploma (level 4 or level 5, KKM); OR
- other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
The MBA program is developed with the objective of providing integrated knowledge in the field of Business Administration. This program is tailor-made for individuals who wish to enhance their managerial skills and subsequently climb the corporate ladder in their career development. As such, this program is expected to develop dynamic and innovative managers who will help develop and elevate their company to a higher level.
This is a unique MBA program designed for entrepreneurs or for those who wish to take up the entrepreneurial path in the future. The program is also targeted at individuals who are directly or indirectly involved in entrepreneurship development. This program is tailor-made towards developing strategic thinking skills for entrepreneurs or corporate leaders. The rapid political and economic changes around the world significantly affect the way international businesses are conducted. As such, informed and savvy entrepreneurs must be able to engage in competitive environments to seek opportunities, appropriate strategies and practise ethical values to achieve success in business.
- Applicants must possess at least a CGPA of 2.50 / 4.00 in their first degree or equivalent from recognized institutions.
- International students must have a minimum score of 525 in TOEFL or band 5.5 in IELTS or band 5.5 in the English Placement Test (EPT) which is conducted internally at UniKL.
|Full-Time||1 ½ years||2 ½ years|
|Part-Time||2 ½ years||3 ½ years|